For all students, final examinations are just around the corner. Anxiety is running high. Social media is flooded with final exams rants. So keep calm and pray. Here are some prayer points that we need to be specific.
1. Pray to God. DIRECTLY.
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
1 John 5:14
2. Pray before you study. Ask God to grant you patient, focus, time and commitment. Don’t forget to rebuke the spirit of procrastination and oversleeping :
3. Pray for others: your professors to have a heart when making the exam; wisdom for school admin in making exams schedule; your classmates, they need guidance as well.
4. Pray before you start the exam. May you recall everything. Rebuke confusion and nervousness. Ask and aim for a PERFECT SCORE. Do not limit God on what He can do. He created the universe, is 100 too difficult?
5. Pray when you pass. Thank God. You wouldn’t have done it without Him.
6. Pray when you fail. Thank God. He has a plan.
7. Pray everyday. God is not a vending machine or a genie. You don’t just go to Him when you need something. Set a date with God, have a relationship with Him.
photos grabbed from various sources. credit to photo owners.